The SDSFF does not have many rules and we want to promote your film as best we can, so please read this over and give us a shout if you have any questions.
- Submission dates: January 1 – March 15, 2014.
- Submission forms must be complete.
- Deadlines cannot be changed.
- Short films are under 20 minutes.
- Short film submission fee: $25.
- Feature films are over 20 minutes.
- Feature film submission: $40.
- Films must be submitted through Vimeo and password protected.
- The SDSFF accepts payment through PayPal.
- Fee waivers are not available.
- Submission fee is non-refundable.
- More than one film may be submitted but each film submission must be accompanied by it’s own submission form and fee.
- Films produced in languages other than English must have English subtitles.
- The screening panels’ decisions are final.
***2014 SDSFF “OFFICIAL SELECTION” FILMS***
- SDSFF “OFFICIAL SELECTION” films will be announced March 21, 2014.
- All HD files must be received via hardrive or downloaded by April 7, 2014.
- All HD files must be in the following formats (.mov): ApplePro Res or H.264.
- 2 DVDs must be sent to the SDSFF for back-up. Please do not send master copies.
- Filmmakers will assume all shipping costs to the SDSFF and we will pay for return shipping.
- Filmmakers’ agree to the use of up to 3 minutes of their films for SDSFF promotion purposes.
- Filmmakers agree to having their film(s) play online concurrent to the festival.
- (Please contact us if this is an issue.)
- SDSFF reserves the right to make any necessary changes in 2014 SDSFF scheduling.
Thank you and good luck.